Wednesday, October 13, 2010

14/10/2010 letter

Dear Joe,

I must say I'm very disappointed with your reply, or lack of it. It seems you've forgotten the teachings, "if more than one of us, are in difficulty with a similar problem, those must unite to solve both predicaments, for 2vs1 is easier than 2x 1vs1." how terrible of you Joe?

Anyhow, you may pleased to know that I've successfully overcame my problems, but I'm not please, yet. I feel that's because of you, my old friend, I shall only be pleased when you've also overcome the mountain, which I hear, is getting stepper as time goes by… Have you given Jack permeation to help you with you duties? I saw him last weekend and he was smiling, as he always is (that damn lunatic), and I noticed a stain of blood on his overcoat. Do you know anything about this? You do remember what happened last time he was on the loose, don't you? All the paper work? All that sacking? If I recall your ass was on the line, last time, and it would be over it if it wasn't for me! We can't afford it to happen again, at least not now. I'll be waiting for this mess to be cleared for two days, after it I'm stepping in for good.

So to conclude, if you need help call me before I decide to invite myself in.

With great regards,

John Scar Kramer of Lioncourt

No comments:

Post a Comment