Sunday, October 10, 2010

11/10/10 letter

Dear Joe,

It's been long since I last wrote to you, but likewise you haven't written me, so I would suggest that we call it quits and move on, there's really no point for us to be mad each other, it's really not a true friends thing to do, we'll have eternity to fight so let's now make peace.

Glad to put that behind, my old friend.

So I've been told that we're both in the shitter, for different reasons off course, never the less we should not focus on how we got here, better to focus how to get out. Which I think we can both agree on, is the big issue here. Maybe some outdoor activity would help… I don't know, that's why I'm writing you.

It is said that two minds work better than one, and I'm willing to put that to the test, if you so kindly accept this offer.

Until then rot in hell, your dear Friend

John Scar Kramer of Lioncourt

No comments:

Post a Comment